Listening to “ 朋友” or FRIENDS in English which is sang by Wu Hu Jiang for K.O.3an Guo.
It’s a nice song.. and it actually reminds me for what is happening around me when I’m with my frens.
This song say about being friends for eternity/life but I wonder will that happen to me and my frens?
Could there ever be a possibility?
Well, I guess it will if we put in lots of effort to cherish our friendship.
Friends walk out and walk in of our life. But how many would walk in and stay fresh in our heart and mind?
We will find new friends along the way but will we be able to keep the old?
Many of us know that friends can betray us.. well it’s true and it’s always happen to either me or you.
Friends betray us for various reasons either for a good or bad..
What do you think?
Have you ever betray your own friend?
No comments:
Post a Comment