Last Friday night, I happened to went out with Jia Xiang and Jen Yong after tuition.
Serena was there with me, too as she will always drop by my house after tuition.
We reached at Chinatown first before they do.
After finding a strategic place, I went to order food for me n Serena : black pepper chicken rice n fried koay kar.
As expected both of them were late..
Jia Xiang went and fetch Jen Yong come out..
Looks like a sweet couple, but they’re not.
It’s been a while since I last saw both of them..
And I guess not much change in them..and of course there is totally no change in me at all.
My frens kept asking when I’m going to change my hairstyle..
For your info, my hairstyle hasn’t change since I was born.
As usual, I will always give reasons like “ten years later I’ll change” or “I don’t look good when I’ve long hair”..
But this time I answered, “When I further my studies in university, you will see a change in me..”
Hopefully it wont be a drastic change..haha!
A lot of debates happened between me and Jia Xiang tht night..
He kept asking about my latest rumors back at school but I didn’t reveal them to him as he will be asking the same question every time we meet up.
I would consider him as “short-memory-guy”. lolz! sorry yea.
He seems to be forgetful always or perhaps I’m just imagining.
While there’s lots of debates going on, my another two friends sat by the side and laugh at our debate which I consider tak-munasabah-punya-debate..
We bumped into something that nite, there’s a stall selling cigarettes. And the ones who are tsking care of the stall or below twenty’s..
Upon seeing this, I thought “what is the government doingla!”..
Want to stop people from smoking but they didn’t take a drastic action except for adding pictures regarding cancers and increasing the cigarettes’ price.
Jia Xiang thought of taking a picture of it and sending it to the Star and hoping to won RM50 but he placed a pity on the sellers..
Haihz! Thought 4 of us will be able to “share” the money if he send d picture and won..
No comments:
Post a Comment