Dear Someone,
I just want to tell you that there was a point in my life, that I really want to breakdown and tell you everything but I decided not to cause I don't want to lose such a good and close friend. But.. somehow, I believe that point will appear again very soon and I hope you will be ready for it, as it may/will affect our friendship, to which I hope not. :\
Well, I just want to say thank you for being my ears, when I was at an emotional stage (not once but a few times) and thank you for those lame jokes and "debates", they can really make my day. :)
I just want to say that I truly appreciate those chatting moments with you, cause I can't seem to find another man who can make me that chatty. (P/s: Indirectly, you have set a high standard for others. In what way? Oh, I am yet to figure that out.)
And I just want you to know that you are a great person, and I believe that you can find someone you can really click with, as I know that I am totally out of your league.
Thus, thank you for coming into my life and being that someone special to me, although you didn't realise it.
Best Regards,
Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment