Hello Bloggers!
Well, it feels like it has been ages since I last updated my blog, which is to be exact ONE YEAR ago!
That is freaking long and yet time flies by so fast.
My blog has reached a total of 397 posts including this one.
Was thinking and trying to update all my cannot-be-found pictures in every previous posts but give up eventually cause there's too many of them - do hit my Facebook photos for more pictures.
While trying to update these pictures, I sensed the maturity that grows along with the posts.
And not forgetting the memories I created alone or with all of you up till now..
Seriously, it has been five months plus since I step into the new stage of life: WORKING life.
And it has been also five months or so since I graduated from my university life which I will miss dearly.
And not forgetting, my ex-coursemate, Zaki who has passed away during this period of time.
May his soul rest in peace.
-mind blank-
No comments:
Post a Comment