Hello people!~`**
It's been awhile since I last updated my bloggiex!~^^
Finally,
I have found some time to collage my photos for page and also updating my soon to be abandoned bloggie~
Have been quite busy these few days.
Assignments and tests are catching up as the mid sem break are approaching in one week's time.
Too bad, I wont be going back to Taiping for the holidays as I will be having a field trip to SEKAYU!~^^
Anyway,
After a year or so living and studying in Terengganu..
I have finally get this chance to visit Tasik Kenyir!
First, went down to Elephant Sanctuary last 24th March with my fellow coursemates and sister coursemates.
There were only three elephants in the sanctuary with the youngest known as Karak.
Some of us get to enjoy the elephant ride but too bad for me =( as I was in-charged of taking photos.
We were then brought to the corridors which was right underneath the bridge.
Our last destination of the day would be Lake Kenyir as it is only one hour's journey there!~
Spectacular, indeed.
The scenery especially.
We enjoyed the boat ride as time was really limited for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment